[Minecraft 1.8.1] Xray Mod
X-ray as the name says is a tool that makes selected blocks transparent letting you see what you want. You can use it to find needed materials, check out whats wrong with your redstone circuit and more.
NOTE: Currently this mod changes Minecraft’s *.class files making it not compatible with some mods. I’m almost sure that it cannot be changed but I’m still looking for a solution.
* Install Risugami’s mod loader.
* Download the package below and extract it.
* Open .minecraft\bin folder.
* Open the “minecraft.jar” file with a archive manager program(7 zip, winrar etc).
* Drag the extracted files to the archive and overwrite if needed.
* If you didn’t already, delete the META-INF folder from the archive.
The mod comes with 3 funtions:
Xray-> “x” key
Brightness-> “c” key ; Press once to highlight mobs or press twice for everything. 3th time resets to default
Cave finder-> “v” key
You can change the hotkeys in the Controls menu(Yes, the games one).
You can change the blocks you want to show/hide in the menu(ctrl+x).
Red – hidden
Transparent – shown
You change it with ENTER.
Từ khóa gợi ý tìm kiếm:mody minecraft1 8 1